Sorry for not posting a lot lately. We have been too busy! I am mostly blogging on my classroom blog but I have a feeling when I am on my maternity leave I will be using this blog way more often. Recently, we went to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth and it was heavenly!!!! I am in love with that little German town. I felt like I went to Europe for the weekend!
I have been complaining about my sleep lately and I came across this random pillow called the snoogle (aka my best friend). I found one on castanet (classifieds) and Jenn took this very long drive to get my wonderful pillow. Jenn, the amazing person she is, made a pillowcase for my pillow from a soft bamboo sheet.
Jenn with her proud pillow.
I think Jenn just wanted an excuse to use her head lamp, either way I am one happy, sleeping gal.
Greatest news! I am 6 months along and 3 months closer to meeting our little bundle of joy. So far, my pregnancy has been amazing and I have thoroughly been enjoying every kick, turn, and yank in my belly. I am over the moon excited to be a Mom.
I am wearing my new sweater from Leavenworth.
No comments:
Post a Comment