We met up with my cousin, Lindsay to go to the Duncan Farmer's market. We took the ferry from Brentwood Bay to Mill Bay which was exciting in itself (I just love being on the water and taking in all those ocean smells).
^^ I am sure you have already spotted me hiding on the side of the totem pole. Penn thought it was very funny that I was hiding but I wanted to give the optical illusion that Finn was sitting by himself and safe up there haha.
^^ Isn't this a beauty shot? The love you can see in his eyes is indescribable. The love these two have for each other makes my heart go completely gooey and it just grows more as days pass. I am completely and madly in love with these two people. This photo is happiness.
^^ Bum on rocks! What a view, hey Finn? This is Cowichan River by the way.
^^ Jenn does these cute staged shots with Finn once a month with this little dog (we also call him Arnold). She has been collecting all the months and I have a feeling she is waiting until he is one to piece them all together. If you can believe it at one point he was the same size as that dog.
^^ Finn is seven months old!
^^ Our little boy found his thumb. It has only been the one time that I caught him sucking on his thumb but boy-oh-boy did he like it! I think it is just the cutest thing. When I think of a baby, I really think of a thumb sucker so when I saw Finn do it, it just confirmed it... we have a baby folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment