Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mum Club Comes to Victoria!

So I am happy to say I have completed summer two of my Masters Program.  It has sparked a huge creative spirit inside of me.  I think this program has given me a wonderful gift and that is studio time.  I am one lucky gal to get the opportunity to explore my art interests.

Below is some of the work I did this summer in the studio.


I took a photo last year of myself pregnant saying it is my last day of school.  This year I am holding my adorable son completing my second year of school.  Man he's cute (and growing)!



This is the last day these two get together in Victoria.  These two sure learned a lot about each other this summer.  I am so happy they were able to bond and get all this time together.

I still can't believe this happened.  My wonderful group of Mum friends, otherwise known as Mum Club, came to Victoria!  We all were here visiting people or on our way to other trips but for one full day we were able to see each other.  The last time I saw these ladies and their adorable babies was two months ago.  I was beside myself with excitement when I saw them all.  

We always like to joke what life would be like with twins.  It's quite simple really, life would be crazy. haha.



Bing is crawling now.  Good luck catching this lil one!

I just love these Mama's and their babies.  We have had lots of coffee and stroller walks together.  These ladies are the only ones who are interested and will listen when it comes to topics like poop, naps, barfing, and feeding.  I am so happy to be heading back to Kelowna to spend some more time with them.

We are crazy and decided that we needed a surfboard for our future home.  We found it by the ocean where we were staying in Victoria.

We always have fun on the ferry ride.  We were lucky to have Cameron and Megan on our trip back.

Oh my, Cameron's face is killing me in this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment