We have been out and about here in Victoria. Jenn and I enjoy going to local coffee shops in the mornings and we have noticed lately a lot of people just baby crazy about Finn, especially the old ladies! They just eat this kid up. They all want to hold him and squeeze him. This kid has no chance with those cute and chubby cheeks!
^^ Thanks Grandma Edna for my new shirt!
^^ These two are never too far apart. Arnold likes to be close to Finn for two very important reasons: (1) Finn drops food and barfs and Arnold likes both of those (2) Arnold figures if he is close to Finn then we won't be too far away either so he is bound to get a few pets and scratches in.
Chelsea, Dan & Payton visit us in Victoria. We visited the downtown area with them.
^^ Oh this one is good. Maddy (Jenn) put Finn down on his back underneath his wooden arch toy and went to the bathroom. She came out and he was almost under the TV. Riddle me that!
We visited the Sidney Farmer's Market. Finn was quite fascinated with this Fisherman's stories.
At least twice a week we listen to the O'Brien Family here in Victoria. I swear they follow us around! Anyways, we are a fan of their music and nothing is better than a bottle and some music.
He was very interested in watching the children dance.
"Mama said there would be days like this." I think someone said one time that they never see a picture of Finn upset. Well, I thought I would make that persons day. It doesn't happen often. He is one happy kid but it happens. haha. He was really upset that we left the O'Briens singing.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment