We have some very exciting news and adventures that await us tonight. We are heading off for two months on a dream-like adventure through Europe. Our first stop will be Paris where we will stay for a week and then carry on to Amsterdam, Prague, Munich, Austria, Italy, and back to France.
Jenn's Famous "Monthly Photo" of Finn. "Hey, I'm Eight Months Old, Yo!"
We said see you soon to our families.
We are missing Jeff in this picture.
And we packed our bags for the big trip. This was a very HARD trip to pack for because you aren't just packing for yourself and what you need. You are packing for a baby and what they need now and what they might need for the future. Jenn and I each have the smallest amount of clothes you could imagine and Finn has EVERYTHING! haha. We are crazy and packing one bag because we couldn't fathom having more than that to carry. I will let you know if my packing was accurate. I have a feeling I packed too much because you always end up packing too much, right?
One Bag
One playpen.
One backpack and one diaper bag.
And an umbrella stroller. Everything sure adds up!
Next time you will hear from us we will be in Paris folks! Let the crazy adventures of Sara, Jenn, Karen + Finn begin!
Au Revoir!

No comments:
Post a Comment