Saturday, December 19, 2015

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

It so exciting that we have only lived in our home for a few weeks and we are already decorating it for an occasion.  Finn was quite excited for all things Christmas.  He loves the dancing and singing Santa!



Jenn and our other baby.

This is my Mum Club.  These Mamas are the absolute best and I adore all of these babies.  Couldn't ask for a better group of women to spend my Maternity leave with and now watch our babies grow up together.




Santa paid us a visit at Big White!

Karen and Jenn putting up our very prickly fir tree.  My Dad chopped this beauty down in Osoyoos and delivered it to us.  We had it on our front lawn for a very long time and finally decided to put it up.  I can't believe how yummy our house smells.  I'm never putting up a fake tree again I just LOVE the smell of the real tree. 


Finn helping put the decorations on the tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment