Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby Bandanas + Cabin Life

My amazing sewing wife just whipped up some baby bandanas the other day.  We of course had to test out the bandana on Arnold {he is always a good sport}.  We bought the fabric at Walmart in the states.  

Aren't these just amazing?  She is so talented.

We were able to getaway for the weekend to Christian Valley.  We have the most breath-taking cabin and property and I always seem to come back completely and fully relaxed {and dirty, very, very dirty}.  My parents have been working hard on updating the cabin and every time we come we are so impressed with the improvements.  We also went to the Rock Creek Fall Fair and that was such an awesome day.  We were able to reconnect with friends and family and bask in all the entertainment.
We sure are lucky to have such awesome parents.

Update on the bump!  I am almost five months {19 weeks} in this picture.  My Mom snapped this shot and Jenn thought it was a photo of my boobs! haha  Just goes to show you that she didn't even know my belly was growing that big {or she thought I have really saggy boobs}.  The bambino {tenant} is growing fast and I am slowly starting to feel some movement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment