I learned how to sew last year and I can really only do a few basic things. One thing I know I am good at is making a bunting banner. I use the triangle template from this website but it is honestly the easiest thing to make EVER! I bought the fabric chunks from Walmart in the states. They were cheap at .97 cents each. I had the gold trim and the heart ribbon (clearance item from Art Knapps) so this banner was cheap at $4.
Voila! The banner is all done.
I love the little heart detail along the top. I am so happy I have this for the baby's room and for any celebration we have!
Here is a sneak peek into our makeshift baby's room. We aren't too sure if we are going to be up at Big White for that long but I did want to go through the stuff we have received or bought so we are prepared.
Moses Basket!
The banner is up on the wall.
The beach wood mobile Jenn and I made in Osoyoos and a really good selection of literature already!
The bird mobile we bought in Mexico when we went last year. We were already preparing for this little bambino!
We are getting ready for the baby to arrive!




No comments:
Post a Comment