Monday, September 8, 2014

Nature Mobile and Chicken Coop {Photo} Frames

We spent the week at my parents house in Osoyoos and decided we would do some crafts.  We were inspired by my Aunt's amazing framed chicken coop photo display that we decided to make our very own.  We used the old windows from my parents house and took all the old paint off.  Then painted them over again with a cream colour and then again sanded the edges.




We also were inspired when visiting a farmers market in Victoria to make our own beach wood nature mobile for the baby's room.  We collected all the wood from the beaches of Victoria and used fishing line to hold the pieces together.


Our finished products.  We made two frames (one frame is for a special family we thought might like one) and we made five mobiles.  We only have two of the mobiles shown in the photo.  I also found the tin star at a yard sale and Jenn painted the star red for me.  I am VERY excited to put that up in our house.

I am feeling quite creative these days so I have no idea what tomorrow will become.  Stay tuned for these wonderful creations to be placed in our home and with photos attached to the chicken coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment