Tuesday, November 18, 2014

We've Been Busy

We have been busy, busy, bees.  Last week, we bought this futon in town and we are so excited for guests to arrive.  We now have a fourth bedroom that has a bed for people to sleep on.  

The bed is calling your name!  Come visit!

My wonderful Aunt gave us her old moses basket to use for our baby.  The fabric she used is on the foam pad and we decided to change it to suite more our style.  We couldn't be happier with the results.  I must admit it was super hard to sew the beige fabric around the basket but Jenn used a special secret to make it way easier on the corners (she maybe used glue!). 


Jenn sewed the sheet for the foam mattress.

My Dad made the amazing stand for the moses basket.  I can't wait for the baby to start using this bed.  So many people are involved in making the bed for the baby to sleep in.  It adds quite a different meaning to it all.

Voila!  The fabric is all complete.  Just need the baby now :)


 Update on the bump.  I am officially 7 months along and I feel great.  I started prenatal yoga and of course am in love.  I always feel so relaxed and happy afterwards.


I can tell my bump is getting a little bigger.  The kids at school are rubbing my belly all the time and talking to the baby.  They are just as excited for this baby to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment