Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Cradle//Knit//Repeat

Well, we had a bit of a scare this week with some pre-labour signs happening.  What that means, I need to take it easy and lounge around the house... lots of baths, relaxation, and lay down time.  We got home today and I had a good talk with the baby.  The baby moved lots in approval that he or she will stay in my belly for a bit longer.  I started, of course, to make a list of things I can do while sitting and resting.  The teacher in me is such a list maker!  
Arnold likes being on bed rest too!

The cradle before shot.  Jenn sanded down each piece.

Jenn felt it was time to finally put our cradle together.  I couldn't be happier!  Is this not the cutest thing every?!?




 So adorable!  Can't wait for our baby to sleep in this cradle, however like I already told the baby today bambino must wait and stay in my belly for a bit longer.

I have brought out my beautiful yellow and blue knits and plan to make a cute little baby blanket similar to the picture below.  I just realized that my bump made the shot.  Makes me smile!  If you click on the picture below it will take you to where you can just buy this blanket.  Way easier than making it! haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment