Sunday, July 5, 2015

Finn's First Ferry Ride

So we set sail last weekend to Victoria and Finn loved the ocean breeze in his hair!  I was nervous for him on the ferry with all the loud sounds a big boat like this makes but he loved it.  


There was a large family of Killer Whales and Finn was able to see them all in the luxury of his stroller.  What a lucky baby!


So our adventures continue this summer with me going back to my second year of my Masters program.  I have butterflies thinking of what is in store... one starting to use my brain again to think about my passion for teaching... two leaving Finn for the first time during the day.  I am learning though that he is changing so much right now too at six months.  He is becoming more independent, exploring more, challenging himself, and I think it will be so good for Maddy and Finn to have this time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment